Friday, April 7, 2017

I guess Maybe I am Me?

Changing the way you live
Old Lady Hall- Grade School Teacher For a Living Hell. She was the worst teacher I ever Had- and I had had a few by the time I was to be put in her homeroom class in the seventh grade in 1966 @ school 20 Indianapolis. I already had gone to 21-grade schools in Indianapolis, meet over 1000 fellow students traveling the quality highways of the day. So 99 teachers would be my field of information, crossroads of the world when I got to her. My 100th-grade school teacher. Thank Goodness I recognized her for what she was doing to me as her student. Every day while interacting with her, she would remind me that I was no #GusGrissom. One of her earlier students That were a pilot or something. From day one, I knew where I stood with her. I.E., I mean me- am not “Gus Grissom.” I guess Maybe I am Me? Her specialty was English, and she taught every 7 & 8th grade in the whole school. Loved to have me put my nose to a wad of gum on the blackboard, on my toes sometimes, but always in front of the whole class. Never mind about a bully in

School. Learn from them. What was the summation of 21-grade schools, 100 teachers, and 1,000 other students in my own classroom in 10 years sum up to? Education Itself is a form of Fake knowledge. With 40% made up. But the learning fundamentals are now found. Somehow you must take the teaching away from the teacher and put it in the hands of The teachers at their own level and speed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me to help you.